Large 3 Bedroom + Office w/ Laundry !
Stunning, garden level 3 bedroom + office and one split bathroom near Duboce park. Walk into a large light and bright front facing living room or could be converted into a nice bedroom. The 2nd bedroom on the left features a walk through closet and solid wall where the sliding doors used to be. The next room has it’s own closet and original details. Off the hallway to the right is a smaller bedroom; could also be used as a study. There is a light and bright rear facing dining room/ living room. The large kitchen includes a nice size panty. There is a private laundry room with plenty of storage. There is a small semi private outdoor space right outside your kitchen.
– Large garden level 3 bedroom + office
– Beautiful rear hardwood floors throughout
– Large oversized kitchen includes dishwasher, Gas range, walk-in pantry
– Keyless entry
– Gorgeous Victorian 3 unit building
– Semi-private small yard outside your kitchen
– Private laundry with full size washer/dryer
– 563 Waller St
– Lower Haight neighborhood
– Only 1/2 block to Duboce Park
– Walkscore = 95!
– Only XX min walk to Whole foods
– Near all the fun and excitement of Duboce Triangle
– Front living room/ bedroom: 17.62′ x 12.60’￼
– Middle bedroom: 12.57′ x 13.8￼4′
– Bedroom near kitchen: 13.76′ x 12.54’￼
– Living room next to kitchen: 14.95′ x 10.96’￼
– Kitchen: 11.24′ X 11′
– Back storage/laundry room: 14′ X5.87′
– office: 10.67′ x 6.97￼￼￼￼￼’
– Security Deposit = $5,000
– Owner pays water & garbage
– 12 month lease
– Sorry- no pets prefered but negotiable
– Available now!
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.