Beautiful & sunny 3 bedroom / 2.5 bath home in Marina District !
Spectacular single family home located in one of San Francisco’s most desirable neighborhoods – the Marina District. This home boasts three large bedrooms, two full baths and laundry upstairs and on the main level, a very large living room, formal dining room, 1/2 bath, spacious kitchen and a nice family room with direct access to a large deck and backyard. With large windows, glass French doors, abundant natural sunlight and gorgeous hardwood floors throughout, this home is truly a must – see! Two car parking is included (small/medium sized vehicles) and plenty of storage in the garage. This property is also wired for Gigabit Ethernet throughout the home.
Fabulous location just steps away from two amazing parks (Fort Mason and Moscone Park), the Marina library, Ghirardelli Square, upscale shops and restaurants on Chestnut, Polk, and Union Streets. The Marina District offers a personality with a distinct character, which makes it a true destination neighborhood within the diverse city of San Francisco.
– 3 bedrooms / 2.5 baths
– Modern bathrooms
– Gorgeous hardwood floors throughout- Large kitchen w/ stainless steel appliances, lots of cabinets and granite counters
– Grand living room with beautiful built in cabinets and gas fireplace
– Formal dining room
– Bonus room or an office
– Family room / den
– Large coat, linen, and walk-in closets with shelving
– Large private deck and yard
– Washer/ Dryer
– 2 car tandem garage parking
– Extra storage space in garage
– Six ethernet ports around the house – home office, two bedrooms, living room, dining room, and media room
– Nest Thermostat
– Monthly gardener
– Outdoor shower
– Address: 1388 Chestnut
– Marina District
– Walk Score: 96!
– Easy 5-minute walk to two parks (Fort Mason and Moscone Park), the Marina library, Ghirardelli Square, shops and restaurants on Chestnut, Polk, and Union Streets.
– Enjoy sunny days along the water, luxury shopping, and a huge selection of renowned restaurants, bars, and clubs.
– The area is also home to large-scale destinations such as the Palace of Fine Arts and Fort Mason.
– 12 month lease
– Security deposit is 2x rent
– Tenant pays all utilities
– Sorry, no pets
– Non smoking building
– Available Now!
– Front living room: 18.6’ x 16.5’
– Formal dining room: 15.9’ x 15’
– Sunroom: 11.1’ x 11.1’
– Kitchen: 11.2’ x 11.4’
– Back deck: 17.1’ x 12.4’
– Ceiling, height: 9 feet
– Front bedroom: 14.4’ x 14.9’
– Extra room: 10’ x 8.5’
– Back bedroom on left: 11.4’ x 11.6’
– Back bedroom on right: 12.1’ x 11.3’
– Good credit
– Verifiable income = or greater than 3x the rent
– Positive Landlord reference(s)
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement.
This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.
PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.