Spacious Converted 2 BDR/ 1 BA Flat w/ Deck & Parking!
142 9th Avenue x California St is in the Inner Richmond
Please view the unit with an agent before applying
Text 415.799.4407 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for faster correspondence
Pretty converted 2 BDR flat with great storage, living room, dining room and private patio!
– Converted 2 BDR towards front of flat – double parlor separated by sliding pocket doors: one room faces 9th Ave
– 1 Updated Bathroom with shower stall, no tub
– Large living room at back of unit
– Formal dining with tile
– Kitchen with stove/over and refrigerator
– Nice walk in closet w/ organization system
– Good storage in unit
– Hardwood floors
– Laundry room w/ washer and dryer
– Parking in shared garage
– Year built: 1908
– 2 unit bldg
– One car parking in shared garage
– Available now!
– One year lease
– Security deposit is 1.5x rent
– Tenant pays all utilities: water, garbage and PG&E
– Non smoking unit
– Pet negotiable – considered on a case by case basis – additional deposit and restrictions apply
The sprawling Richmond district runs across the entire northern border of Golden Gate Park. The Inner Richmond sits above the eastern section of the park and like its neighbors, is renowned for its foggy skies and brisk weather — natural to this region in such close proximity to the Pacific Ocean.
The residential streets of the Inner Richmond are lined with a variety of housing styles ranging from single-family abodes to multi-unit properties. From the sand dunes, the region emerged after the 1906 Earthquake as a heavily residential district with long strips of commercial offerings. Some of the original family-owned storefronts remain intact today alongside homeowners whose families have called the Inner Richmond home for more than a century.
The Inner Richmond is notable for its many authentic Chinese restaurants. You can also find a number of other cultural cuisines represented along Clement Street including Burmese, Thai, Vietnamese, and Korean foods as well as a variety of produce markets.
Similar to other large districts in San Francisco like Noe Valley or the Mission, the Inner Richmond has a little bit of everything to please everyone, minus the hype and high price tag. The main drags of the Inner Richmond that carry over from the west are home to destination restaurants, mom-and-pop essential stores, book stores, beauty salons, and home décor shops.
The Inner Richmond is heavy in history and culture, a great place for people looking for a residential core with a big city commercial and cultural flair