Spectacular Single Family Home - Parking - garden - hot tub
This is a craftsman, completely remodeled and detached single family home showcasing refined, original architectural elements with a mature, designer garden.
This picturesque home is located at the top of Liberty Hill/Dolores Heights and is within walking distance of Dolores Park. The Noe Valley 24th street area with shops and Whole Foods is nearby.
This home is available immediately for 6 – 18 months!
– 3 bedrooms / 2.5 bathrooms. 2 bedroom plus office in the main house and a separate garden studio with kitchenette and full bathroom are on the ground floor and can be
used as a 3rd bedroom for family or guests, office/ work space or a den.
– High ceilings and excellent light. Hardwood floors throughout with walnut inlays.
– Views of Twin Peaks, gardens and city.
– Eat in kitchen with high end appliances (Woolf range, Sub-zero wine fridge, Miele ovens and dishwasher).
– French doors open from the kitchen to a beautiful deck nestled above the garden.
– Formal dining and living room with decorative original fireplace.
– Decks and garden surround hot tub.
– Wired for music throughout with Sonos sound system.
– Forced air heating and air conditioning, all controlled via Nest thermostat.
– New Electrolux washer and dryer in garage.
– Garage parking included
– Security deposit is 2.x rent.
– Tenant pays for all utilities plus $150 per month for gardener.
– No smoking
– One small to medium sized dog or cat negotiable
– Garage with parking for 1-2 cars, or second space can be used for extra storage. Good street parking as well.
– Unfurnished, Partially Furnished, or Fully Furnished.
– Available for 6-18 Mo Lease
Noe Valley/ Dolores Heights/ Liberty Hill is a picturesque neighborhood that is located almost directly in the center of San Francisco. Thanks to adjacent Twin Peaks, it is sheltered from the coastal fog and winds that tend to blanket the rest of the city, giving it a unique microclimate that is warmer and sunnier than many other districts.
Noe Valley is also home to the highest concentration of row houses in San Francisco, lending it an overall striking appearance. The neighborhood is lined with classic Victorian and Edwardian residential architecture, along with friendly, high-end retail and hospitality businesses, making the district feel like a small town. The shape of the neighborhood is also a result of the few major thoroughfares that come into the area, keeping the streets free from the usual heavy city traffic.
Unlike most residential neighborhoods, Noe Valley has an exhilarating rhythmic energy. While it has a small-town feel, the neighborhood itself is quite expansive. There are two main commercial strips lined with upscale restaurants and décor boutiques with dozens of kid- and pet-friendly storefronts and cafes. The area is known to have more stroller traffic than automobiles, making it a popular place for young families; but it has an equally large population of young professionals that fill up the neighborhood bars and restaurants late into the night.
Noe Valley locks in a truly traditional residential San Francisco haven. Its thriving pulse, convenient location, and distinctive charm keep longtime inhabitants happy while attracting new residents.