Large! Stunning 2- 3 BR/ 1 Ba w/ Laundry and Shared Yard in NOPA!
“ This apartment is a must-see! Gorgeous 2 bedroom, 1 bath, plus 2 formal rooms, dining room, and sun/laundry room with all the classic Victorian details: incredible woodwork, finished wood floors, period light fixtures, tall baseboards, picture rails, and beautiful wainscoting. A cozy bay, big windows, and functional transoms allow sunlight and airflow year round. All street-facing windows are double-paned for noise reduction and warmth.
Walk into a spacious living room with decorative tiled fireplace, bay windows, and original sliding pocket doors that allow for a parlor room to be closed off for added flexibility. This second room has another door leading back to the long connecting hallway and there is a huge walk-in closet in the hallway that can be used as this room’s closet.
There are two spacious bedrooms open to the hall, each with large windows, generous closets, new carpeting and curtains, and beautiful light fixtures.
The full bath features a deep claw foot tub and shower, tiled floors, and marble sink.
The large dining room has a second decorative fireplace and views to the garden. The spacious eat-in kitchen with tall wainscoting and exposed brick has a gas range, dishwasher, refrigerator, and antique dish cupboard and full pantry.
The airy sunroom’s washer/dryer are located behind folding doors, making this room a sunny, versatile space with direct access to a back porch and lush shared garden.
The location is adjacent to the Divisadero corridor and offers convenience and entertainment with restaurants, independent businesses, nightlife, and abundant green spaces within easy walking distance (The Panhandle and Buena Vista Park can both be seen from the apartment’s front door). Alamo Square and its historic Painted Ladies are a short walk, and grocery/dining options are steps away. On Sundays a farmers market operates across the street.
The location is conveniently served by public transportation running in all
directions, including the 5, 6, 7, 21, and 24 routes
– Bright and clean
– Spacious Office/Parlor
– Large eat-in kitchen and formal dining room
– Kitchen includes ample storage and pantry, gas stove and dishwasher
– Lots of storage space in unit
– New carpets in bedroom and halls, beautiful hardwood floors in double parlor and formal dining room
– Beautiful Victorian detailing throughout, including high ceilings, two decorative fireplaces, sliding pocket doors between front rooms for added flexibility and privacy, clawfoot tub, and wainscoting
– New double pane windows in front facing rooms for quiet and warmth
– Bright sunny sun porch / laundry room overlooking back garden; Includes washer and dryer
– New Paint throughout
– Central Heating
– Large shared back garden
– 1338 Fell St
– NOPA neighborhood
– Near trendy Divisadero St
– Close proximity to outdoor parks and spaces including the Panhandle, Alamo Square, Buena Vista Park, and Duboce Park
– Conveniently located near major public transit options
– Short walk to Divisadero Corridor shops, grocery stores, and restaurants
– Divisadero Farmers’ Market is open every Sunday
– 12 month lease
– Security deposit: 1.5 x rent
– Utilities paid by owner: Gas, water, garbage
– Non-smoking unit
– Apartment delivered unfurnished
– Pet policy: 1 indoor cat allowed
– Rent control apartment
– Street parking only
– Available now!
– Front living room: 11.7’ X 18’
– Parlor with pocket doors: 11.7’ x 13.2’
– Large closet: 12’ x 3.6’
– Middle bedroom: 10’ x 13.1’
– Rear bedroom: 9.6’ X 13.5
– Formal dining room: 11.2’ x 14’
– Kitchen: 11’ X 13.1
– Sunroom: 13.1’ X 7.8
– Good credit
– Verifiable income = or greater than 3x the rent
– Positive Landlord reference(s)”
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.
PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.