New Renovation! Park View! Bright 3rd Floor APT on Alamo Square
Converted 2 Bedroom!
This extraordinary apartment facing Alamo Square Park is available now! This large, spacious apartment has been beautifully remodeled. The boutique building consists of only 7 exclusive units and includes a large backyard. Apartment has views of the park as well as the top of the Golden Gate Bridge, Marin Headlands and the top of the Salesforce Tower. You can also see your friends in the park. Well designed apartment with separate dining room and kitchen. The large bedrooms each have 3 sets of double painted bay windows reducing noise and heat loss. Hardwood floors throughout except for kitchen and bathroom which have diagonal porcelain tile, new cabinets, deep sinks and granite countertops. Upgraded kitchen with all stainless steel appliances (gas range, fridge, microwave & dishwasher) with stylish tile and quartz counters. Laundry is conveniently located in the building.
Alamo Square is one of the most desirable spots in the city. The Divisadero Corridor (1 1/2 blocks away) has many restaurants, health food stores, a Sunday farmers market, coffee shops, a cheese shop. Boutique, bars, as well as live venues. You are a short walk away from Hayes Valley, Civic Center, the lower Haight, Japantown, and Duboce Park. Even Golden Gate Park is very close. Backyard in the building is also accessible and the Muni 24 Divisadero is very close. Many bicycle routes nearby and easy access to the freeway. The Google bus has a stop close by, also.
– 1-2 Bedrooms + formal dining room
– Hardwood floors throughout
– Triple pane windows
– Renovated kitchen and bath with solid surface countertops
– Gas range, dishwasher, refrigerator
– Park Views – see your friends at Alamo Square
– Crown Molding + plate rail perfect for showcasing art
– Stainless steel Samsung gas range with wok and griddle feature
– Large Bath with marble and claw foot tub. Also includes heat lamp in ceiling and linen closet in bathroom.
– Only 7 units in building
– Laundry room (coin opp)
– Shared backyard
– Room for bicycle storage
– Remote single door access via cell phone to allow packages to be securely delivered
– 1155 Hayes St #4
– Alamo Square Park
– Walk Score 96! Transit Score 89 Bike Score 88
– Near trendy and fun Divisadero St
– Entertainment: The Independent, and Emporium SF – Arcade
– Food/drink venues nearby: the Mill, Nopa, Little Star Pizza, Souvla, Saffron Grill, Bar Curdo, 4505 Burgers and BBQ, Bean Bag Cafe, Horsefeather, Wine Kitchen, Bi-Rite Market, etc.
– Security deposit is equal to 1 month’s rent
– Owner pays hot water/cold water + garbage/recycling/compost
– One year lease
– Non-smoking unit
– Sorry- no pets
– Available Now!
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.