Modern Top Floor 2 BDR/ 1 BA Apt in Carriage House
133 Arkansas St is in Potrero
See unit with an agent before applying
Live in the sunny side of town in this top floor carriage house with skylights in the bathroom living room and kitchen. This unit has been completely renovated and in immaculate condition!
– Approx 600 sq ft
– 2 BDR
– 1 BATH: recently remodeled with tub and shower
– Gourmet kitchen: gas stove, expansive countertops, custom cabinetry, dishwasher, garbage disposal, refrigerator. (Recently remodeled)
– Hardwood floors throughout
– Large living/dining combined
– Deck overlooking enclosed, semi-private courtyard
– Skylights throughout
– YR Built: 1097
– 4 unit building, 3 units share 133 Arkansas entrance
– Shared laundry room – no coins required!
– Option for one garage parking is available
– Available now
– 12 month lease
– Security Deposit: 1.5x rent
– Option for one car garage parking available
– Non-smoking unit
– Pets under 25lbs negotiable: $100/mo pet rent plus 1/2 mo deposit
– View of Jackson Park across the street: 2 baseball diamonds
– Close to community garden.
– Walking distance to Whole Foods, Safeway, and Rainbow Grocery Cooperative. Less than a mile to Trader Joe’s and Costco.
– Walking distance to great Zagat-rated restaurants: Plow for brunch, Chez Maman (French), Mochica (Peruvian), Papito (Mexican), Parker (Californian), Umi (Japanese), Goat Hill Pizza, Sunflower Vietnamese, JB’s Place, Skool, Sally’s, Rocketfish, Ganim’s Market, and Live Sushi Bar. (Select list.)
– Walking distance to coffee shops: Starbucks, Philz Coffee, Chatz Roasting Company, Linea Caffe Roastery, Steep Brew…
– Walking distance to fun neighborhood bars: Bottom of the Hill (live music), Thee Parkside (live music), Blooms saloon (sports bar), and Project One (gallery). (Select list.)
– Close to public transportation: 16th St. Mission Station (~1 mile), Cal Train Station (~1 mile), Muni routes (10, 19, 22) and light rail (KT).
– Easy access to freeways (101 and 280 at Mariposa) to drive to the South Bay, Peninsula, or Stanford.
– Easy access to Google Bus within 1 block walk (Jackson Playground: Muni Bus Stop at Thee Parkside Bar).
– Quick walk/drive to great employers: Adobe, Zynga, Sega, USCF Medical Center / Mission Bay, California Institute for Quantitative Biosciences, Design Center, and California Culinary Academy.
Rentals In SF
Broker – Rentals In SF 1318 Hayes Street San Francisco CA 94117
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info.