Modern Potrero Hill Studio w/ Sleeping Loft
133 Arkansas St Unit B is in Potrero Hill
See unit with an agent before applying.
Spectacular studio in sunny Potrero Hill. This unit has recently been completely remodeled with ultra modern finishes. There is a huge walk-in closet, nice entrance into the main living space with living room and kitchen. There is a sleeping loft (not for standing but just a sleeping area)
– Approx 400 SQ FT
– Studio with sleeping loft
– Walk In Closet
– Kitchen with stove and refrigerator
– Bathroom with shower stall (no tub)
– Wood floors
– YR Built: 1097
– 4 unit building, 3 units share 133 Arkansas entrance
– Shared laundry room – no coins required!
– Available now
– 12 month lease
– Deposit: 1.5x rent
– Utilities: Owner pays water and garbage, Tenant pays PG&E
– Pets under 25l bs negotiable. $100/mo pet rent plus 1/2 mo deposit
• Jackson Park across the street
• Close to community garden.
• Walk to Whole Foods, Safeway, and Rainbow Grocery Cooperative. Less than a mile to Trader Joe’s and Costco.
• Walk (3-4 blocks) to great Zagat-rated restaurants: Goat Hill Pizza, Pera, The Connecticut Yankee, Aperto, Sunflower Vietnamese, JB’s Place, Plow, Papito, Skool, Sally’s, Umi, Rocketfish, Ganim’s Market, and Live Sushi Bar. (Select list.)
• Walk (3-7 blocks) to fun neighborhood bars: Bottom of the Hill (live music), Thee Parkside (live music), Blooms saloon (sports bar), Project One (gallery), and Café Cocomo (salsa dancing). (Select list.)
• Easy access to freeways (101 and 280 at Mariposa) to drive to the South Bay, Peninsula, or Stanford.
• Quick walk/drive to great employers: Adobe, Zynga, Sega, USCF Medical Center / Mission Bay, California Institute for Quantitative Biosciences, Design Center, and California Culinary Academy.