Amazing 4-5 bedroom, 2,200 sq ft Flat, Just steps from Duboce Park!
*New Kitchen other improvements coming soon
Rising from a flat tree lined block of classic homes, this magnificent 1905 trio of flats possesses grandeur and impressive scale of Victorian era, as well as a perfect location. Now is your chance to live in a stunning, 2nd floor 4-5 bedroom flat located only 1 house away from Duboce park. Gracious proportions, soaring ceilings and expansive 4-5-bedroom floor plan are graced with exquisite period detailing: ornate wainscot, oak hardwood flooring, ceiling medallions, coved ceiling, box beams, plate rails, dentil molding and curved window bays. This layout functions with flexibility: large front parlor with decorative fireplaces, 4-5 bedrooms, kitchens and dining / family rooms at the west benefiting from glorious afternoon light. This unit has been upgraded with in demand water heaters, and all copper water lines. There are new kitchen cabinets and countertop coming soon!
– Large 2nd Floor, 4-5 bedroom unit
– Beautiful rear hardwood floors throughout
– Large oversized kitchen w/ new kitchen cabinets coming soon
– Gorgeous Victorian 3 unit building
– Private laundry with full size washer/dryer
– New Kitchen cabinets with dishwasher coming soon
– 109 Steiner St (steps to Duboce Park)
– Walkscore = 98!
– Only 10 min walk to Whole foods on Market St
– Just steps from all the fun and excitement of Duboce Triangle !
– Security Deposit = 1 month rent
– Owner pays water & garbage
– 12 month lease
– Pets: small dogs and cats welcome w/ additional deposit
– Street parking only
– Available Now!
– Front converted bedroom on right: 15’ X 14.5’ (not including bay window)
– Front bedroom on the left: 13.7’ X 10.8’
– Bedroom behind pocket doors: 11’ X 14.5’
– Middle bedroom: 12’ X 11.3’
– Rear bedroom: 12’ X 11.6’
– Kitchen: 14.6’ X 10.7’
– Rear living room: 16.9’ X 13.2’