Large Garden Apt with Deck, Garden and Laundry!
This unique 950 square foot one-bedroom apartment is a hidden gem in the Mission/Potrero District. A spacious kitchen and living area has French doors that open to a large private deck. Several steps lead to a large sunny garden with fruit trees and flowers.
The garden is professionally maintained.
While Potrero Ave is a busy street, this unit is very quiet s it is located off the street and towards the rear of the building.
– Tri-Level open floorplan!
– Large master bedroom
– Eat in kitchen with exposed brick, gas range, refrigerator, and stainless counters
– Built in shelving
– Large living room with french doors leading to private deck
– Large shared garden
– Shared Laundry in building
– Security deposit is 1.5x rent
– Tenant pays all utilities- Split 40/60 with other occupant
– Light gardening service provided
– Small storage area in Laundry room
– Within four blocks of excellent cafes (Atlas, Universal, Common Grounds), the 24th street shops and a variety of restaurants.
– Walking distance to Potrero Hill and to the Mission/Dolores corridor.
– Extremely easy access to 280, 101, downtown and UCSF Mission Bay. 10 minute walk from BART.
– Near Farm House Kitchen and Flour and Water