New! Beautiful 1 Bedroom apartment with Modern Kitchen and Bath !!
You could be the FIRST person to live in this beautiful apartment!!
This is a brand new, renovated one bedroom / one bath apartment located towards the rear of the building. This quiet apartment is located on the garden floor with direct access to large private deck through sliding glass door in living room and a small outdoor area just off kitchen. The bedroom is spacious w/ nice size closet. The full bathroom is beautifully done w/ dual vanity sink and walk in shower. Every thing in this apartment has been done with a very clean and modern aesthetic feel. All appliances are brand new, never used!
Located in SOMA (South of Market), this unit is in a very convenient and walkable area. Walk and Bike Score = 98! This is a walker and bikers paradise! You’ll be just steps from many great shops, restaurants, and coffee shops.
– 1 Spacious bedroom with large closet
– 1 Full bath with walk in shower and double vanity sink
– Separate living room with closet for storage
– Large and modern eat in kitchen with stainless steel appliances (gas range, dishwasher, disposal and refrigerator)
– Wood like floors throughout
– Small outdoor area off of kitchen
– Gas heating
– Nest thermostat
– Large Private Patio w/ sliding back doors!!
– Garden level unit
– 15 unit building
– Secure Lobby and mail package delivery
– Shared laundry in building
– Small pet negotiable w/ additional deposit
– Shared rear courtyard in back of building
– Bike storage in Lobby
– 33 Harriet St. #7
– Soma District
– Walk Score = 98!
– Bike Score = 98!
– Nearby parks include Bessie Carmichael Park, Mint Plaza and Market Street Theatre and Loft Historic District
– Rent is $2,390 / month w/ one 2nd month free (effective rent for year 1: $2,191)
– One Year Lease
– Security deposit is 1.5x rent
– Owner pays water and garbage
– Unit delivered unfurnished
– Non smoking unit
– Small pets negotiable w/ pet deposit
– Laundry in building (app based)
– Street parking only
– Available Now!
– Bedroom: 11.4’ x 8.1’
– Living room: 18.7’ x 7.7’
– Kitchen: 9.5’ x 6.9’
– Ceiling height: 8’
– Good credit
– Verifiable income = or greater than 3x the rent
– Positive Landlord reference(s)
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.