Lovely garden apartment with shared yard and laundry in the unit!
– Very large one bedroom
– Large closets
– Hardwood floors
– Remodeled kitchen with modern design – refrigerator, stove/oven, dishwasher and microwave.
– Barstool seating
– Open floor plan
– Renovated bathroom
– Huge amounts of storage in unit plus storage room in garag
– Direct yard access
The Neighborhood: Utah Street is wide, quiet and sunny, with plenty of additional parking available.
Walking distance to tons of restaurants and bars along 24th st. and 20th st. – Trick Dog, Flour & Water, Central Kitchen, Atlas Cafe, Sightglass, Dynamo Donuts, Almanac Taproom, St. Francis, Junior Bar, Wise Sons as well as tons of parks nearby
Walking Score: 90. (Walker’s Paradise)Transit Score: 76. (Excellent Transit). Biking Score: 99. (Biker’s Paradise). 15min walk to 24th St. Bart, on the same block as 9/9R Muni line (15min to Civic Center).
Great access to 101 and 280 (2 blocks to entrance/exit), and just 10 minutes drive to downtown.Right off the 101/Cesar Chavez exit (15 min to SFO with no traffic) and close walk to Bryant St. shuttle stop.
– Security Deposit – 1.5 month’s rent
– Owner pays garbage, tenant pays water and PG&E. Unit is cable/digital/DSL ready.
– 1 year lease required, turns month to month at the end of the term
– No parking – easy street parking… really!
– Pet negotiable, some restrictions and additional deposit may be required
– Non-smoking unit
– Available now!