Large, One Bedroom with private Deck One Month Free*
Rent Controlled Unit! Rare opportunity!
This newly remodeled 1 Bedroom will not last long! Call today! Quiet, cul-de-sac building. Close to the tech shuttles on Van Ness.
Located in the most sought after neighborhood, Russian Hill. Just steps away from all the shops and restaurants on Polk Street and Chestnut Street
– 1 Bedroom / One Bathroom
– Private outdoor deck
– Kitchen includes: Dishwasher
– new stainless steel appliances
– LED light fixtures throughout
– High ceilings
– Elevator in building
– Secure package delivery
– Washer/Dryer in building
– Parking Available
– 1140 Chestnut St # 2
– Russian Hill neighborhood
– Super quiet cul-de-sac location
– Polk st nearby
– Lots of food and drink: Leopolds,The New Spot on Polk, Loving Cup, Lemongrass, La Folie, Blue Barn
-Located in between both Russian Hill Park and George Sterling Memorial Park.
– One Month Free if lease start is 2/1 or before
– Security Deposit: 1.5 x rent
– Utilities: Water/garbage included
– 12 month lease (then month-to-month)
– Pets ok (under 30lbs) Pet rent: $80 / month
– Covered Parking available: $200 / month
– Rent Controlled unit
– Available Now!
– Living room: 18.8’ X 14’
– Kitchen: 9.8’ X 6.1’
– Bedroom 10’ X 11.8’
– Balcony: 10.2’ X 5.8’
– Ceiling height: 8.9’
This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.