Top Floor 1 BDR/ 1 BA Condo + Office Den + Patio + Parking
5900 3rd St #2416 is located in sunny Bayview and Portola / Bernal Heights border
Spectacular one bedroom with floor to ceiling windows and amazing views. Upgrades to this unit include: one-of-a kind tiger wood floors, quartzite kitchen counters & glass back splash, high end closet/office built-ins, upgraded art studio lighting throughout.
Balcony off living room allow easy access to grilling, views & fresh air.
– Approx 824 sq ft
– 1 large bdr w/ carpet and nook to put an armoire or dresser
– Custom office den with built in shelving and desk
– 1 large tiled bathroom with tub and shower
– Renovated kitchen with stainless appliances: refrigerator, dishwasher, disposal, microwave and range
– Open concept living/dining with wood flooring
– Direct access to private balcony
– Private Laundry machines in unit
– Year built: 2010
– 142 Condo Community
– Available now
– One year lease
– Security deposit is 1.5x rent plus $500 dog deposit
– Owner pays garbage; Tenant pays water and PG&E
– Non smoking unit
– One car parking included
– Dog negotiable, sorry, no cats: HOA restrictions may apply + dog deposit
Location and nearby favorites
– Duc Loi’s Pantry
– Laughing Monk Brewery
– Craftsman & Wolves Patisserie
– The largest public pool in SF across the street
– Easy access to Muni Light Rail to take you into the heart of the city
Bayview sits on the edge of the Bay and is a community-centric, sunny spot nestled against Portola and Bernal Heights. It’s known for its easy access to 101, 280, and downtown San Francisco via MUNI’s T-line; it’s beloved ethnic food scene, with restaurants like Radio Africa and Kitchen; and it’s artistic bend. Here you’ll find the prized Flora Grubb, a flower market; Speakeasy Tap Room; and creative spaces like Public Glass, the city’s only nonprofit glass studio and school. Seven Stills Brewery & Distillery, Craftsman & Wolves bakery and a community market are also close at hand.
Broker – Rentals In SF 1318 Hayes Street San Francisco CA 94117
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.