Pretty Victorian with a shared yard and private laundry!
Spacious, updated Victorian unit located just blocks to The Panhandle, Divisadero and Alamo Square Park!
– Large bedrooms with good closet space
– 1 Full bath
– Hardwood floors throughout
– Eat in kitchen with gas range, disposal and refrigerator
– Huge walk in pantry
– Rear porch with private laundry machines
– Shared garden
– One year lease, turns month to month at the end of the term
– Tenant pays all utilities – $50 per month per occupant due to owner for water and garbage
– Security deposit is 1.5 month’s rent. First month’s rent and security due at lease signing
– One pet negotiable with additional $250 deposit
LOCAL’S FAVORITE RESTAURANTS
– Chez Fico
– Little Star Pizza
– Green Chile
– plus so many more!!!
NoPa’s borders surround mostly residential properties, but its key location is convenient to some of the city’s most popular destination restaurants and a growing number of storefronts. The eastern border runs along Divisadero Street, which is fast-paced with foot-traffic energy, boutique and vintage shops, epicurean desirables, and organic grocers.
Residents who live in this neighborhood enjoy the amenity of not having to own an automobile to get around in the district and out to every corner of the city. Some longtime residents will also admit that they find little reason to leave the area, as all of the city’s amenities are within reach.
The neighborhood’s westernmost border opens right up into Golden Gate Park providing endless opportunities for outdoor recreation and activities. Across the Panhandle, the long southern border along Fell Street provides a direct route to the freeway for residents that work outside the city or need a quick getaway. Other neighboring districts offer proximity to the University of San Francisco as well as the main facility for Kaiser Permanente.
With a growing number of destination restaurants and storefronts igniting its soaring popularity, becoming a resident of the North Panhandle would be an honor in the eyes of many San Franciscans.