Large One Bedroom w/ dishwasher in very convenient location!
Super Convenient Location! This lovely 1 bedroom 1 bath is spacious and clean. The unit includes a large living room. New partly remodel of kitchen includes new sink cabinet w/ solid surface countertops. New fridge (coming soon) dishwasher and microwave. This location is in the Castro district near mission Dolores neighborhood in San Francisco. Nearby parks include Dolores Park and Duboce Park.
– Large One bedroom / 1 bathroom Apartment
– Kitchen includes: New cabinets, flooring, solid surface countertops, gas range, + dishwasher
– Hardwood floors + new tile floors in kitchen
– Picture rail for hanging
– this is a 2nd floor unit. Rear facing (overlooking backyard)
– Pet friendly
– Secure building
– About 10 units in building
– Large backyard
– 269 Church St #8 (Castro/ Eureka Valley)
– Walkscore: 98!
– Steps aways from coffee, restaurants, pubs, & bars
– MUNI underground rail 1 block away
– Security Deposit: 1.5 month’s rent
– Utilities: owner pays for water, hot water + garbage
– Non-smoking unit
– street parking only
– no laundry in building
– One Small nice pet considered w/ $1000 pet deposit
– Available Now!
– Living room: 15.4’ X 11’
– Bedroom: 17.8’ X 10.4’
– Kitchen: 9.1’ X 9.6’
– Hallway: 16.3’ X 3.5’
– Ceiling height: 8.9’
– Good credit
– Verifiable income = or greater than 3x the rent
– Positive Landlord reference(s)
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.