Lovely One Bedroom / One Bath w/ Shared Backyard in NOPA !!
This updated one bedroom apartment features a sunny bedroom with large walk closet. Unit is positioned in the back of a classic SF building, is quiet, and faces the shared backyard. Large eat in kitchen that features updated stainless steel appliances and beautiful subway tile. Full bathroom with tub / shower combination. Great outdoor area w/ large back yard, garden, multiple seating areas, fire pit, and grill.
Pets are negotiable and have separate monthly pet rent. Must show proof of vaccination and insurance for pet.*
The neighborhood is the best of both worlds – with restaurants, nightlife and green space within walking distance! Two blocks to the Divisadero corridor, a short walk to historic Alamo Square and the Panhandle! The building is located across the street from the Matching Half Cafe with Bob’s Donuts just down the street. Walk Score = 96! Bike Score = 92! Easy walk to the Independent, the Mill, Nopa’s famous menu, QSpa, Souvla, and Beratta. Grocery stores include: Bi-Rite, Lucky, Target and Trader Joe’s. Each Sunday there’s a Farmer’s Market down the street! Muni is very accessible from the building, lines that run in in close proximity to the building are the 5, 21 & 33.
– 1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
– Open floorplan living room and kitchen
– Eat in kitchen includes stainless steel appliances (gas range, built in microwave and refrigerator)
– Walk in bedroom closet
– Wood like flooring in the kitchen/living room
– Carpet in the bedroom
– Secure lobby
– Unit is in the rear of a 6 unit building
– Laundry in building (coin app)
– Large shared backyard w/ common seating, grill, and fire pit
– Room to store 2 bikes in garage
– Remote buzzer for gate for package delivery
– 1822 McAllister St #2
– NOPA neighborhood
– Walk Score = 96! Walker’s Paradise!
– Bike Score = 92!
– Close to nearby trendy Divisadero St
– Near tons of food, drink, bakeries, and stores
– Lucky grocery, Starbucks & Papalote only 6 min walk @ Fulton & Masonic
– Nearby parks include Ulrich Field, Benedetti Diamond and Alamo Square Historic District
– 12 month lease only (then month-to-month)
– Security Deposit: $3,000
– Utilities: water/hot water/garbage included
– Unit delivered unfurnished
– Non smoking unit
– Pets allowed w/ additional pet rent*
– Street parking only
– Rent controlled unit
– Available 12/1/2023
– Living room / Kitchen: 17′ X 8.5′ (not including bay window)
– Bedroom: 15′ X 12.1′
– Ceiling height: 10.2′
*Pets are negotiable, certain breed restriction may apply. Please provide proof of vaccination and renters insurance. Pet rent for dogs $100 / month. $50 / month cats
– Good credit
– Verifiable income = or greater than 3x the rent
– Positive Landlord reference(s)
This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.