Spacious 2 Bd / 1 Ba with Outdoor Space and Garage Parking Included !
This spectacular unit is located on a quiet street in desirable inner Sunset / Forest Knoll neighborhood. It is close to UCSF and Irving business district. This unit includes spacious bedrooms and one full bathroom. Huge living room with lots of natural lights and decorative fireplace. The apartment includes two outdoor private patios located off each side of the kitchen. The apartment is in the rear of the building and is east facing.
– Spacious 2 Bedroom / One Bath
– Includes two private outdoor spaces
– Laminate wood flooring throughout
– Large windows for great light
– Decorative Fireplace
– Parking (one space) included in shared garage
– Shared coin-op laundry in garage
– Additional storage space in garage
– 132 Locksley St # 2
– Inner Sunset / Forest Knoll neighborhood
– Near Irving St with tons of great food choices
– Near University of California San Francisco Parnassus Campus
– One year lease
– Security deposit 1.5 x rent
– Owner pays water & garbage
– Tenant pays PG&E
– Sorry, no pets
– Parking included (one space)
– Non-smoking unit
– Available now!
– Living room: 17.6’ X 14’
– Kitchen: 9.6’ X 12.8’
– Bedroom #1: 11.1’ X 11.4’
– Bedroom #2: 14.1’ X 9.6’
– Ceiling Height: 8’
This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.