Nice One Bedroom / One Bath w/ shared backyard
This updated one bedroom apartment features a sunny bedroom with large walk closet. Unit is poisoned in the back of a classic SF building, is quiet, and faces the shared backyard. Large eat in kitchen that features updated appliances and beautiful subway tile. Pets are negotiable and separate monthly pet rent applies. Must show proof of vaccination and insurance for pet.
The neighborhood is the best of both worlds – with restaurants, nightlife and green space within walking distance! Two blocks to the Divisadero corridor, a short walk to historic Alamo Square and the Panhandle! The building is located across the street from the Matching Half Cafe with Bob’s Donuts just down the street. Easy walk to the Independent, the Mill, Nopa’s famous menu, QSpa, Souvla, and Beratta.
Grocery stores include: Bi-Rite, Lucky, Target and Trader Joe’s. Each Sunday there’s a Farmer’s Market down the street! Muni is very accessible from the building, lines that run in in close proximity to the building are the 5, 21 & 33
– 1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
– 2 large closets
– Wood like flooring in the kitchen/living room
– Carpet in the bedroom
– Kitchen includes gas range
– Unit is in the rear of a 6 unit building
– Laundry in building (coin app)
– Large shared backyard
– Room to 2 bikes in garage
– Remote buzzer for gate for package delivery
– 1822 McAllister St #1
– NOPA neighborhood
– Close to nearby trendy Divisadero St
– Lucky grocery, Starbucks & Papalote only 6 min walk @ Fulton & Masonic
– Security Deposit: 1.5 x rent
– Utilities: water/hot water/garbage included
– 12 month lease only (then month-to-month)
– Pets allowed w/ additional pet rent*
– Street parking only
– Rent controlled unit
– Available now!
– Living room/Kitchen: 17′ X 8.5′ (not including bay window)
– Bedroom: 15′ X 12.1′
– Ceiling height: 10.2′
*Pets are negotiable, certain breed restriction may apply. Please provide proof of vaccination and renters insurance. Pet rent for dogs $100 / month. $50 / month cats
This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.