Updated Classic Top Floor 1 Bedroom in the Heart of Hayes Valley!!
Located in the heart of Hayes Valley, this beautifully redone unit is available for immediate occupancy. Bright, Spacious and located in one of San Francisco’s most desirable neighborhoods!
Hardwood floors throughout, Office nook, stainless appliances! This unit is located on the backside of the building…and is more quiet.
– 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath
– Corner unit with lots of light
– Hardwood floors
– Modern kitchen with lots of cabinets and countertop space
– Stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and newer cabinets
– New french door refrigerator!
– Gas range cooktop
– Living room includes office nook
– Pleasing neutral paint scheme
– Cozy fireplace
– Laundry in the building (Mobile pay account)
– Secure lobby for safe mail delivery
– Kitchen: 6.9’ x 11.9’
– Living room: 16.2￼’ x 11.4’
– Office nook: 5.7’ x 4.1
– Bedroom: 16.2￼￼’￼￼ x 11.2’
– Closet: 5.6’ x 3.7’￼￼￼
– 350 Gough St #2
– Hayes Valley!
– Walkscore 99! Transit score: 100!
– Tons of food, drink and shops just steps from your door
– 12 month lease
– Security deposit: $2,000
– Owner pays heat, water, hot water, trash/recycling/compost
– Laundry in building
– Street parking only
– Cat friendly unit; Sorry, no dogs
– Available now!
– Good credit
– Verifiable income = or greater than 3x the rent
– Positive Landlord reference(s)
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.
PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.