Recently renovated, hardwood floors, shared yard!
117 Ord Street
This one bedroom, one bath flat is located in the heart of Corona Heights, walking distance to the Castro and Cole Valley. Many wonderful restaurants, bakeries and coffee shops are in walking distance.
The unit is recently remodeled but maintains the many attractive architectural details – refinished hardwood floors, coffered ceilings, board and batten paneling, bay window, original built-ins, and a clawfoot tub.
Additional highlights include a walk-in closet, newly tiled bathroom and kitchen, linen closet and brand new gas stove and stainless steel refrigerator. The kitchen provides direct access to a shared backyard. Adjacent to the backyard is a large laundry room and storage area with non-coin operated laundry as well as an over-sized lockable storage unit (can accommodate bikes, etc.) dedicated to the tenant. Street parking is ample in this neighborhood.
-1 Br with bay window
– 1 Bathroom with clawfoot tub
– Hardwood floors throughout
– Large closet
– Recently remodeled; new appliances, refinished hardwood floors, renovated bathroom
– Many original features and details
– Eat in kitchen with refrigerator and stove
– Shared yard
– Onsite non-coin operated washer/dryer
– Bike storage and more!
– Small pet negotiable, some restrictions and additional $500 deposit is required.
– Rent Controlled!
– Deposit: 1 months rent
– Minimum Lease: 12 months
– Tenant pay all utilities
– Street parking only (ample)
– Available now!