2 BDR/ 1.5 BA Apt w/ NEW Floors and Paint + Parking Available
1245 10th Ave 101 is in the Inner Sunset
Please view the unit with an agent before applying.
Spacious 2/1.5 apartment with a gas fireplace and good closet space. New wood flooring, new paint and new baseboard.
Well maintained 14 unit building with shared coin op laundry room onsite and elevator. One car parking space available!
Great neighborhood! Walk to UCSF, 9th & Irving St restaurants and shops, Sunday Farmers Market, Golden Gate Park, The Arboretum, de Young Museum, CA Academy of Science, Near bus lines: 6, 66,43, 44 and N Judah Street Car, easy access to HWY 1
– NEW: wood floors, paint and baseboards
– First floor unit in front of bldg overlooks 10th Ave
– 2 BDR
– 1.5 Bath
– Open Kitchen/ DR w/ breakfast bar and appliances include: stove, dishwasher and refrigerator
– Spacious living room with gas fireplace
– Year Built: 1973
– Wonderful Inner Sunset Location
– Well maintained 14 unit building w/ elevator
– Shared Coin Op Laundry
– One car garage space for $100 month
– Available now
– 12 Month Lease
– Security Deposit: One Month’s Rent
– Non Smoking Unit
– Must provide 5 year rental history
– Good credit history and references required – Sorry – cosigners not accepted
– Sorry – No Pets
Jennifer Risano Rentals In SF Leasing Agent BRE# 01912615
Broker – Rentals In SF 1318 Hayes Street San Francisco CA 94117
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info.