Top Floor, 3 Bedroom w/ in unit W/D and Huge Bonus Attic Playroom !
Welcome to this large, 3 Bedroom, 1 Bath Flat w/ in unit washer/dryer and huge attic Bonus room. The kitchen includes a dishwasher and has room for a table or kitchen island. The unit is a full flat and has great light w/ East and West Exposure.
– 3 Bedrooms, 1 Bath
– Large Attic Space
– In unit washer/dryer
– Eat in kitchen includes dishwasher
– Great light w/ East and West Exposure
– Large shared backyard
– new double pane windows on order
– 1448 9th Ave
– Inner Sunset neighborhood
– just steps to tons of food and drink options on 9th Ave and Irving St
– Only two blocs from Golden Gate Park
– Near UC Parnassus Campus
– Security deposit: $ 4500
– Utilities: Water is included. Tenant will be responsible for PG&E & trash
– Pets: negotiable w/ additional pet rent*
– Street parking only
– Rent controlled
– Available Now!
– Front bedroom on the left: 11.9’ X 11’
– Front living room on right: 12.6’ X 16.5’
– Middle bedroom: 12.6’ X 13.8’
– Kitchen: 15.7’ X 12’
– Laundry room: 5.7’ X 7.7’
– Back bedroom on right: 11.8’ X 11.6’
– Attic bonus room: 22.4’ X 23.5’
– Ceiling height: 9.33’
– please visit our website for most up-to-date info
– contact agent directly – email prefered
– please watch the entire video tour online at youtube or on our website
*Pets negotiable. Dog breed and weight restrictions apply. Landlord to screen and approve all pets. Must proof of vaccination and insurance upon signing lease. Separate monthly “pet” rent to apply if your pet is accepted. Pet rent for dogs $100 / month. $50 / month cats
This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.