Top Floor, 2 Bedroom, w/ garage parking included !
This spectacular unit is located at desirable inner Sunset/Forest Knoll neighborhood. It is close to UCSF and Irving business district. This unit includes spacious bedrooms and one full bathroom. Huge living room with lots of natural lights and decorative fireplace. The apartment is in the rear of the building and has East exposure
– Spacious Two Bedroom / One Bath
– Laminate wood flooring throughout
– Parking included in shared garage
– Shared coin-op laundry
– Additional storage space in garage
– Decorative Fireplace
– 132 Locksley St
– Sunset/Forest Knoll neighborhood
– Near University of California San Francisco Parnassus Campus
– One year lease
– Security deposit 1.5 x rent
– Owner pays water & garbage
– Tenant pays PG&E
– Sorry, no pets
– Parking included
– Non-smoking unit
– Available now!
– Living room: 17.6’ X 14’
– Kitchen: 9.6’ X 12.8’
– Bedroom #1: 11.1’ X 11.4’
– Bedroom #2: 14.1’ X 9.6’
– Ceiling Height: 8’
– Excellent credit
– Verifiable income 3 X the monthly rent
– Sorry- no cosigners
This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.