Large Northside one Br in the desirable Marina neighborhood!
– Spacious 1 bedroom flat
– Move-in ready with fresh paint
– Refinished hardwood floors
– Updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances (refrigerator, dishwasher, disposal, microwave, gas stove/oven) , white cabinetry, and granite counters opening to the living and dining.
– Tiled full bath with shower-over-tub
– Double pane windows
– In-unit laundry!
– 95 Walk Score!
– Central steam heating included
– Owner pays water and garbage
– Tenant responsible for in-unit electric and gas PG&E
– 1 year lease required
– No smoking
– A single pet is allowed. Approval of the pet is required
– 8.5′ x 5.5′ private and secure storage available for a fee
Benefits of living in the Marina district of San Francisco:
The Marina district is one of the most desirable and breathtaking places to live in San Francisco. The district is known for its nightlife and large variety of dining options, but also for the amazing waterfront views, including the Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz. The Marina is extremely popular with outdoor enthusiasts, due to the plentiful sun relative to other parts of the city, as well as miles of traffic free walking and running paths. The Marina is also valued for its close proximity to downtown and the Presidio.
1490 Francisco’s Amazing Location:
– 1 block from Fort Mason Park
– 1 block from Moscone Park & public tennis courts
– 3 blocks from Safeway
– 1 block from Chestnut St
– 6 blocks to Aquatic Park
– 4 blocks to Marina Green
– Miles of traffic free paths along waterfront in either direction
– 9 minute drive to the financial district of San Francisco
– 9 minute drive to the Golden Gate Bridge
– 12 unit building, professionally managed and maintained.
– Secured entry and package delivery inside the lobby
– Large walk-in (8 x 5.5 sq feet) private locked storage area on ground floor. Great for bikes, skies etc.
– Street parking is typically available within 2 blocks
– Nearby private garages are often available for rent.
– Excellent access to public transit