Modern Top Floor 2 BDR/ 1 BA Apt in Potrero Hill
131 Arkansas St is in Potrero
See unit with an agent before applying
Live in the sunny side of town in this recently renovated op floor unit in immaculate condition!
– Approx 1059 sq ft
– Top Floor unit
– Bright, renovated apartment with modern upgrades and tasteful interior design.
– 2 bedrooms: hardwood floors, closets, large windows with natural light.
– 1 bath: recently remodeled, tub and shower, natural stone, large space.
– Gourmet kitchen: gas stove, granite countertops, custom cabinetry, dishwasher, garbage disposal, refrigerator.
– Hardwood floors with detailed inlay and angelic accents in the archways.
– Sun drenched living room
– Wood burning fireplace with gas starter
– Private outdoor balcony overlooking Jackson Park is the perfect place for a evening glass of wine
– Semi-private back deck overlooking enclosed courtyard is the perfect place for morning coffee (common space)
– YR Built: 1907
– 4 unit building, 3 units share 133 Arkansas entrance
– Shared laundry room – no coins required!
– Available now
– 12 month lease
– Security Deposit: 1.5x rent
– Non-smoking unit
– Pets under 25lbs negotiable: $100/mo pet rent plus 1/2 mo deposit
– Street parking only
– View of Jackson Park across the street: 2 baseball diamonds
– Close to community garden.
– Walking distance to Whole Foods, Safeway, and Rainbow Grocery Cooperative. Less than a mile to Trader Joe’s and Costco.
– Walking distance to great Zagat-rated restaurants: Plow for brunch, Chez Maman (French), Mochica (Peruvian), Papito (Mexican), Parker (Californian), Umi (Japanese), Goat Hill Pizza, Sunflower Vietnamese, JB’s Place, Skool, Sally’s, Rocketfish, Ganim’s Market, and Live Sushi Bar. (Select list.)
– Walking distance to coffee shops: Starbucks, Philz Coffee, Chatz Roasting Company, Linea Caffe Roastery, Steep Brew…
– Walking distance to fun neighborhood bars: Bottom of the Hill (live music), Thee Parkside (live music), Blooms saloon (sports bar), and Project One (gallery). (Select list.)
– Close to public transportation: 16th St. Mission Station (~1 mile), Cal Train Station (~1 mile), Muni routes (10, 19, 22) and light rail (KT).
– Easy access to freeways (101 and 280 at Mariposa) to drive to the South Bay, Peninsula, or Stanford.
– Easy access to Google Bus within 1 block walk (Jackson Playground: Muni Bus Stop at Thee Parkside Bar).
– Quick walk/drive to great employers: Adobe, Zynga, Sega, USCF Medical Center / Mission Bay, California Institute for Quantitative Biosciences, Design Center, and California Culinary Academy.
Rentals In SF
Broker – Rentals In SF 1318 Hayes Street San Francisco CA 94117
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info.