Spectacular 1 Bedroom / 1 Bath Condo in the Heart of Hayes Valley !
This gorgeous 1 bedroom / 1 bath condo spacious rooms, hardwood floors and renovated kitchen. Bay windows and window seats in both the living room and bedroom give incredible southern daylight! The dual pane windows help create a quiet, peaceful place for you to relax and unwind. Unit also has glass paned french door and huge walk in closet w/ built in shelving for great storage. The newly remodeled kitchen has stone countertops, stainless steel appliances and space for a table. There is also a small built in desk in the kitchen for possibly a home office.
Live in the heart of vibrant Hayes Valley where you will find cafes, shops, and Patricia’s Green Park! Walk and Bike Score = 100!
– 1 Bedroom, 1 bath condo
– Remodeled Kitchen with stainless steel appliances (dishwasher, refrigerator, oven, hood, gas stove)
– Eat in kitchen area
– Small built in desk in kitchen
– Large living room with bay window and window seat
– Large bedroom with bay window and window seat
– Huge Walk in closet with shelving
– Dual pane windows
– Small shared porch (shared with only 1 other unit)
– Bike storage
– Free Laundry usage in garage
– No parking
– 470 Grove St. #1 between Gough and Octavia (Hayes Valley)
– Unit located on 1st fl (one level above ground)
– Walkscore 100! Biker Score = 100! Rider score 99!
– 1/2 block from lots of shops, food and drink
– Souvla, A Mano, Little Gem, and State Bird Provisions are just a few local favorites in walking distance
– Nearby parks include Patricia’s Green, Memorial Court and Jefferson Square Park
– 4 units total in building
– Secure lobby for package delivery
– Shared laundry in garage (Free)
– Small porch area (shared with only one other unit)
– Bike Parking
– One year lease
– Security deposit is 1x rent
– Unit delivered unfurnished
– Owner pays water and garbage
– Non smoking unit
– Street parking only
– Sorry, No Pets
– Available Now!!
– Good credit
– Verifiable income = or greater than 3x the rent
– Positive Landlord reference(s)
* Condos generally require fees and deposits for moving in/out. Also- they may require movers that are insured, licensed and bonded.
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.