Top Floor, 2/2 w/ huge private rooftop + parking included
Located in the heart of Pacific Heights, this large 2 Bedroom / 2 bathroom apartment is available for immediate occupancy. Unit is located on the top floor (5th Floor). When you enter the apartment you are greeted with a large open concept living and dining room. Beyond that there is a gorgeous white marble floor-to-ceiling marble decorative fireplace. The place has a slight feel of the mid century modern style. There is an enormous roof top terrace immediately off of the living area. On the terrace you will find a power outlet and a water hose for a lovely rooftop garden. New vinyl wood flooring throughout. The kitchen includes a pantry and dishwasher. The dining room has lovely builtin cabinetry. Down the hall – you will find two bedrooms and two bathrooms. There is a shared laundry room located on the 2nd floor. There is one car parking in the main garage. The parking spot is mostly covered. The garage door is automatic.
Walk to Union and Fillmore St and to many shops and coffee houses. Beautiful, Classic, Pacific Heights location with access Fillmore, Union, the Marina District and easy access to Van Ness
– 2 Bedroom / 2 bath apartment
– Building includes common roof top deck
– New vinyl flooring throughout
– Amazing Floor-to-ceiling marble decorative fireplace
– Kitchen includes pantry and dishwasher
– Building includes coin opp. Washer / Dryer
– Parking included in shared garage w/ automatic door opener
– Rent Controlled
– 2001 Broadway (Pacific Heights neighborhood)
– Walkscore = 95!
– 3 blocks to Lafayette Park
– 8 min walk to all the food and drink on Union St & Fillmore St
– Security Deposit: 1.5 x rent
– Owner pays water and garbage
– Sorry, no pets
– Non Smoking unit
– 12 month lease
– Parking: one car parking included
– Available now!
– Kitchen: 10’ X7.5’
– Bedroom: 12.3’ X 10.4’
– Bedroom: 13.2’ X 13.8’
– Living/dining: 18.4’ X 19.4’
– Outdoor private deck: 13.2’ X 33.6’
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.