Large, Two Bedroom, Top Floor in @ Haight & Cole
Located in between the Haight and Cole Valley, this awesome Top floor unit is available for occupancy. One Large bedroom in the front of the home and a smaller bedroom in the middle. There is a long hallway with a picture rail that would be perfect for displaying art. A spacious living room and hardwood floors throughout. Just steps away from some of SF’s most popular eateries, bars and parks close by!
– Bright and spacious
– Hardwood floors
– 2 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom unit
– Large front facing living room (could be bedroom)
– Long hallway perfect for a gallery wall w/ picture rail and track lighting
– Coin operated laundry on ground floor
– Bright and quiet little backyard
– 622 Cole St (The Haight neighborhood)
– Cole Valley neighborhood adjacent
– Whole Foods Market 2 blocks away
– Lots of food and shopping on Haight St and Cole St
– Golden Gate Park and Panhandle super close by
– One year lease
– Security deposit 1.5 x rent
– Utilities paid by owner: Garbage
– PG&E on tenant + water based upon usage and # of peope
– Sorry, no dogs. Cat friendly w/ pet rent $25 / month + $500 refundable pet deposit
– Non-smoking unit
– Street parking only
– Available Now!
– Front bedroom: 17.6’ X 11.9’
– Smaller bedroom: 8.1 ‘X 12.0’
– Living room/dining room: 14.4’ X 11.9’
– Kitchen: 10’ X 8.9’
– Ceiling height: 9 feet
This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.