Large Renovated Studio near Beach & GG Park!
Quiet remodeled studio apartment located toward the rear of the building.
A newly-renovated building, this 1st floor apartment features beautiful hardwood floors and lots of natural light. This unit is in a perfect location for nature lovers – near Ocean Beach and Golden Gate Park. Eat in kitchen includes gas range, plenty of cabinets. Sorry, no pets. No laundry in building. Quiet Building
– Studio apartment with eat-in kitchen
– Updated bathroom
– Large living area
– Only 4 units in building.
– Driveway parking available for $150 / month
– near Balboa St and 48th Ave
– Next to Sutro Heights and Cliff House
– 1 block to Safeway
– 1 block from Ocean Beach
– 2 blocks from Golden Gate Park
– Dry cleaning, Safeway supermarket, and gym around the corner
– Sparkle Laundry Services – 7 min walk away (4200 Balboa St)
– SF Muni bus lines #38, 31, and 5 nearby
– Security Deposit = 1 x month rent
– Owner pays for water and garbage. Tenant responsible for gas and electricity.
– 12 month lease
– Sorry, no pets
– Sorry, no laundry in building
– Cleaning fee of $250 applied upon move out
– Driveway parking available for $150 / month. Small or midsize vechicle only.
– Available Now!
– Looking for income at 3x the monthly rent
– good credit
– previous and current landlord reference.
– Main room: 17’ X 10.9’
– Kitchen: 8.8’ X 9.7’
– Bathroom: 4.8’ X 4.9’
– Ceiling height: 8.1’
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.