Large, One Bedroom with private Deck and Views
Rent Controlled Unit! Rare opportunity!
This newly remodeled 1 Bedroom will not last long! Call today! Quiet, cul-de-sac building. Close to the tech shuttles on Van Ness.
Located in the most sought after neighborhood, Russian Hill. Just steps away from all the shops and restaurants on Polk Street and Chestnut Street
– 1 Bedroom / One Bathroom
– Private outdoor deck
– Modern Kitchen includes: Dishwasher, disposal, gas range, waterfall edge marble countertop
– Fireplace (wood burning)
– newer stainless steel appliances
– Storage closet included in building
– Elevator in building
– Secure package delivery
– Washer/Dryer in building
– Professional cleaning and sanitizing 2 x month
– 1140 Chestnut St # 6
– Russian Hill neighborhood
– Super quiet cul-de-sac location
– Polk St nearby
– Lots of food and drink: Leopolds,The New Spot on Polk, Loving Cup, Lemongrass, La Folie, Blue Barn
-Located in between both Russian Hill Park and George Sterling Memorial Park.
– Security Deposit: 1.5 x rent
– Utilities: Water/garbage included
– 12 month lease (then month-to-month)
– Pets ok (under 30lbs) Pet rent: $80 / month
– Street parking only
– Rent Controlled unit
– Available Now!
– Living room: 18.8’ X 14’
– Dining nook: 8’ x 3’
– Bedroom: 10’ X 11.8’
– Balcony: 10.3’ X 5.8’
– Ceiling lights for: 9 feet
This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.