Classic 2 Bedroom has 2 car parking, laundry, outdoor space and charm!
Amazing victorian home was built in 1907 and has a large front garden. The home is set back from the street and the front gate is flanked by beautiful birch and Chinese elm trees. The property is perfect for pet owners. There is a cozy shared back garden, as well. There is a front facing living room as well that leads to an open and light filled kitchen. The kitchen includes gas range/oven, dishwasher, kitchen island and large panty! There is a large dining room attached. High ceilings and original features abound.
– Lovely Top Floor, 2 bedroom / 1 bathroom
– Large semi private front yard
– Relaxing well maintained back patio
– Free laundry in building
– 2 car tandem parking included
– beautiful soft wood floors throughout
– Only two units in building
– Downstairs neighbor is friendly and clean
– Free shared laundry
– Landscaping included
– 522 Shotwell St
– Mission District
– 2 blocks to In Chan Kaajal Park (w/ great playground)
– 7 min walk to trendy Valencia St
– 13 min walk to Dolores Park
– 12 month lease (then month-to-month)
– Security deposit is 1.5 X
– Pet negotiable w/ additional deposit
– Utilities: none included
– 2 car parking included (tandem in driveway)
– Available Now!
– Living room: 12.5’ X 12.4’
– Front bedroom: 12.4’ X 12.5’
– Back bedroom: 9.2’ X 12.3’
– Kitchen 12.3’ X 11.2’
– Sunroom: 13.9’ X 9.5’
– Ceiling Height: 10 feet
– Driveway, 40 feet by 8 feet
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.