2925 Van Ness Ave., #8. VIDEO:https://youtu.be/oQkF9i2qrM4
This 1 Br, 1 Ba unit is located on the border of The Marina and Russian Hill. Walk to the heart of Chestnut and a further walk to Polk St where you will find fabulous restaurants, shops and coffee houses.
– One very large bedroom with HUGE walk in closet
– Lots of morning sun
– One full bath with tub and shower
– Nice big coat closet with ample storage
– Hardwood floors throughout
– Eat in kitchen with gas range and refrigerator
– Laundry across the street
– Security deposit is 1 month’s rent
– Owner pays water and garbage
– Sorry, no pets and non smoking unit
– 12 unit building
– Bike storage in garage ( owner not responsible )
The Marina district is one of the most desirable and breathtaking places to live in San Francisco. The district is known for its nightlife and large variety of dining options, but also for the amazing waterfront views, including the Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz. The Marina is extremely popular with outdoor enthusiasts, due to the plentiful sun relative to other parts of the city, as well as miles of traffic free walking and running paths. The Marina is also valued for its close proximity to downtown and the Presidio.