Spacious 4 BDR/3 BATH SFH in Miraloma Park
412 Marietta Drive is located in Miraloma Park
Please see the unit in person before applying. Thanks!
This generously-sized Mid-Century Modern home in desirable Miraloma Park is available now!
15 mins walk to shopping plaza (Mollie Stone’s, CVS, Starbucks, and restaurants)
Minutes’ drive to highways 101 and 280 – easy access!
Proximity to public transportation (Glen Park BART, buses)
-Year built – 1958
– Approx. 1588 sq ft
– 4 Bedrooms
– 3 bath
– Hardwood floors throughout
– partial view on SF Bay
– plenty of storage space
– LARGE living room with covered balcony and decorative fireplace
– Eat in kitchen with gas range, dishwasher and refrigerator
– Patio and garden off the kitchen
– 2 large bedrooms
– Master bedroom with bonus room and direct access to a covered center patio
– 2 full bathrooms: one with a shower + tub combo, one with a shower stall
– Big closets
– 1 large bedroom w/ separate private entrance – perfect for a ‘home office’ setting!
– 1 full bath w/ shower stall
– Laundry room with front loading washer/dryer
– 2 car side by side parking in garage
– space for an additional refrigerator
– Available now
– Security deposit is 1.5x rent
– Tenant pays all utilities: water, garbage and PG&E
– Non smoking unit
– Dog negotiable; Sorry, no cats. – Pet rent $100 mo and pet deposit and additional restrictions may apply
– Income must be 3x rent
– Clean credit history
– Move In within 30 days
Rentals In SF
Broker – Rentals In SF 1318 Hayes Street San Francisco CA 94117
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.