Nice Size Studio at the edge of Golden Gate Park
This is a light and bright studio apartment with newly renovated kitchen and bathroom. This classic SF apartment is located in a super convent and fun part of town. The unit features laminate wood flooring throughout. Living room has three double hung windows facing East for the morning sun. Located on the 3rd floor.
– Large Studio
– Laminate wood flooring and tile throughout
– Kitchen includes new cabinetry
– laundry in building
– Pet friendly with additional deposit
– 901 Stanyan St @ the corner of Stanyan & Frederick St
– Just steps to Keezar Stadium (great track / field for outdoor workouts)
– Just steps to Whole foods, and all the food and drink of the Haight
– Just steps to Golden Gate Park – Nearby Charming Cole Valley
– Easy walk to UCSF Parnassus
– Easy transportation options for N Judah light rail
– 12 month lease
– Security Deposit: $2000
– Utilities: owner pays gas. Tenant pays for water/trash/electricity, billed through Livable.
– Pet friendly with additional pet rent*
– Rent Controlled unit
– Street parking, only
– Move in special: Electricity free for first year
– Available now!
Dimensions: (coming soon)
– Main room:
*Pets negotiable. Dog breed and weight restrictions apply. Landlord to screen and approve all pets. Must proof of vaccination and insurance upon signing lease. Separate monthly “pet” rent to apply if your pet is accepted. Pet rent for dogs $100 / month. $50 / month cats