Newly renovated Single Family Home!
Walk into this immaculate three-bedroom, one bath with private backyard and parking for two cars (one in the driveway and one in the garage).
When you walk up the front steps you are greeted with a light filled living room. You’ll notice lots of period details and classic charm. The house stretches from east to west so I gets plenty of morning and afternoon light.
The kitchen has a brand new refrigerator, gas rang and dishwasher.
– Bright and spacious
– Kitchen includes dishwasher, gas range, room for pantry
– Formal dining room
– Hardwood floors
– Private backyard w/ artificial lawn and fruit trees
– Washer and dryer located in garage
– Newly renovated kitchen & Bath
– Kind and responsive landlord
– 1886 39th Ave
– Sunset neighborhood
– Super to close to food and drink on Noriega St: including The Pizza Place, Flanahan’s Pub, La Playa Taqueria, Papa Mak’s burgers, Devil’s Teeth Baking Co, Toyose.
– Nearby Gus Community Market
– 12 month lease
– Security deposit is 1.5 x rent
– Utilities: none included
– Pets negotiable w/ additional $1000 deposit
– Available Now!
– Living room: 13.2’ X 15.4’
– South bedroom: 10.2’ X 11.9’
– North bedroom: 12.4’ X 10.5’
– Ceiling height: 8’
– Dining room: 10.5’ X 6.3’
– Kitchen: 10’ X 10.5’
– Blue room: 10’ X 16.7’
– Excellent credit
– Verifiable income = or greater than 3x the rent
– Positive Landlord reference(s)
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.