Single Family Home w/ Parking and backyard
Two level Single family home in the Parkside district with one car garage, located on the corner of 28th Avenue and Ulloa. The upper level consists of a living room, kitchen/dining combo, two bedrooms and a bathroom. The lower level has 3 additional bedrooms with private bathroom in each room. There is laundry machines and a quaint back yard
– 5 Bedroom, 4 bathroom
– Luxury Vinyl plank flooring in the bedrooms and tile in the kitchen and bathrooms
– Eat in kitchen in classic modern style
– Laundry in unit
– 2 Car parking
– Rear yard
– 2500 28th Ave
– Parkside Neighborhood
– Lucky and Sunset Ii Supermarket
– Amazing coffee shops: Rolling Out, Mellow’s Cafe and Craftea.
– Restaurants: T-28 Bakery Cafe, Taraval Okazu Ya Restaurant and Kingdom of Dumpling, to name a few.
– Walking distance to Vicente Park, Pine Lake Park and McCoppin Square.
– Security deposit is 1.5 x rent
– 12 month lease
– Tenant pays all utilities
– Non smoking building
– Pets negotiable w/ additional $1000 deposit
– Property delivered unfurnished
– Available Now!
– Bedroom on right: 9.1’ X 11’
– Bedroom on left: 11’ X 11.7’
– Living room: 17.8’ X 13.6’
– Dining room: 10.1’ X7 .2’
– Kitchen: 7.1’ X 10’
– Bedroom rear right: 7.8 X8.8’
– Bedroom left rear: 7.8’ X 10.4’
– Bedroom front: 7.8’ X 11.4’
– Garage: 11.9’ X 17.9’
– Backyard: 24.4’ X 14.8’
– Good credit
– Verifiable income = or greater than 4x the rent
– Positive Landlord reference(s)
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.