Immaculate 3bd Home in Bernal Heights!
Beautiful and spacious Home in Bernal Heights with updated kitchen, bathroom and hardwood floor throughout the entire house. Beautiful view of the sunrise from all of the bedroom windows. Walking distance to: 3 blocks from one of the most popular and oldest Farmer’s market in the city – Alemany Farmer’s Market; 5 blocks to Cortland street with Michelin Star Restaurants, bars, brewery, coffee shops, and tasty pastry shops. Short hike up to Bernal Heights Hill or Holly Park to see an amazing view of the city and the bay. The home has a big garage with tons of space for parking and storage, washer & dryer included. This home has a good size back yard filled with beautiful grass, 2 built-in vegetable garden beds and an avocado tree.
– Bright and spacious
– Updated kitchen
– 3 bedrooms
– 1 bathroom
– Laundry in unit
– Parking included for one car
– Total sq footage: 1900 including 700 sq feet on the first floor
– One year lease
– Security deposit 1.5 x rent
– Tenant pays all utilities
– Pet negotiable ( $250 deposit, and some restrictions)
– Non-smoking unit
– Available now!
– Foyer: 6’ X 10.8’
– Garage: 37’X 12.5’
– Garage opening: 7.6’ wide X 6.3’ tall
– Downstairs bedroom: 9.6’ X 21.5’
– Downstairs sitting room / closet: 17.1’ X 10.9’
– Ceiling heights downstairs: 8 feet
– Upstairs bedroom left: 11.9’ X 11.8’
– Upstairs bedroom right: 11.9’ X 14.2’
– Living room: 16.6’ X 11.9’
– Ceiling height: 8 feet
– Kitchen: 15.9’ X 11.8’
– Good credit
– Verifiable income = or greater than 3x the rent
– Positive Landlord reference(s)
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.