Bright 2 BDR/2 BA Apt with NEW Flrs - Steps from UCSF and Inner Sunset
206 Judah St #202 x 7th Ave is in the Inner Sunset
Please view the unit in person before applying.
Newer well maintained building in a great area. Recently updated kitchen appliances, kitchen counter, sink and faucet, bathroom counters, sinks, faucets and medicine cabinets and wood floor material and heaters.
Prime Inner Sunset Location – Walk to all 9th and Irving shops and restaurants including Arizmendi, Ebisu, Tartine Manufactury, local farmers market on weekends, Golden Gate Park, the DeYoung Museum, California Academy of Sciences, the Arboretum and more. Walk to UCSF. Great transportation – both streetcar (N Judah) and bus (6, 66, 43, 44 and more nearby)
– Approx 860 sq ft
– 2 BDR/ 2 BATH
– Second floor corner unit
– Open LR/ DR – overlooks 7th Ave (east facing)
– Galley kitchen w/ counters, sink, faucet and appliances: refrigerator, stove and dishwasher.
– Master BDR w/ ensuite full bath and double closets
– Second BDR w/ large closet
– Second full BATH off hallway
– Good storage space throughout unit
– NEW wood flooring
– Year Built: 1992
– 12 unit building
– Shared washer/dryer in garage
– Storage locker included
– One car garage parking available for $100/mo
– Available Now
– 12 Month Lease
– Owner pays water & garbage; Tenant pays for PG&E
– Must provide 5 year rental history and have good credit history and references, Co-signers not accepted
– Sorry – No Pets
– Non-Smoking Unit & Bldg
Rentals In SF
Broker – Rentals In SF 1318 Hayes Street San Francisco CA 94117
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.