Luxury 3 / 2.5 bath Condo w/ Laundry, Parking & Views Pacific Heights
Luxury third floor condo situated towards the rear of the building offers partial Bay views, Grand scale living and formal dining room, private laundry and private balcony.
Fully renovated Chef’s kitchen with generous counter and cabinet space, stone counters, and stainless steel appliances including a Viking gas range and Miele dishwasher.
– 3 Br, 2.5 Baths w/ Walk in Closets
– Many large closets with custom storage systems
– Grand scale living room and Formal dining room
– Large windows provides abundant Natural light
– Eat In Chef’s Kitchen with stainless steel appliances including a Viking gas range and Miele dishwasher
– Private Patio Balcony
– Laundry room w/ front loader washer/dryer
– One garage parking spot plus storage locker included
– Shared Roof Deck with views of the city and Golden Gate Bridge / ocean
– Foyer: 13.1’ X 7.3’
– Living room: 15’ X 22.5’
– Dining room: 12.8’ X 18’
– Kitchen: 9’X 20.5’
– Office: 15’ X 9.5’
– First bedroom: 16.6’ X 14.8’
– Second bedroom: 12’ X 13’
– Ceiling height: 9 feet
– 25 unit building
– Secure lobby
– Passenger and freight elevator
– Rooftop Terrace w/ tables, seating and excellent views
– 1870 Jackson St. #304 (Pacific Heights)
– 1 Block to Lafayette Park
– Security deposit is 1.5x rent
– Owner pays water and garbage
– Sorry, no pets.
– Condo moving fees and deposits may apply
– One year lease
– Available Now
– Good credit
– Verifiable income = or greater than 3x the rent
– Positive Landlord reference(s)
Condos generally require fees and deposits for moving in/out. Also- they may require movers that are insured, licensed and bonded.
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.