Top Floor, Beautiful 3 Bedroom / 1 bath flat in NOPA !
Beautiful 3 Br NOPA Apartment located just blocks to the Panhandle and across the street from Peet’s Coffee and Tea. The unit has been tastefully remodeled and is in immaculate condition. Ready for move in!
– 3 Bedrooms, 1 Bath (split)
– Spectacular kitchen with gas range and refrigerator
– Wood floors throughout
– Spacious living room
– Rear porch with private laundry
– Tall ceilings
– Cat ok
– Shared Yard
– 420 Broderick St
– NOPA/Alamo Sq neighborhood
– Faletti’s Market and Peet’s Coffee nearby
– Many restaurants, bars and coffee houses within blocks
– Local farmers market on Sundays
– Fresh Bakeries, Bi-Rite and Souvle around the corner
– Walk to Alamo Square Park, Buena Vista Park and the Panhandle
– Security deposit is 1.5x rent
– Utilities: water & garbage included
– Cat ok with additional pet deposit
– Non smoking unit
– Street parking only
– Available Now!
– Front bedroom: 10.6’ X 16.3’
– Small room off bedroom: 7.2’ X 7.9’
– Second bedroom: 10.6’ X 11.7’
– Third bedroom: 10.5’ X 10.5’
– Living room: 11.3’ X 14.3’
– Kitchen: 9.3’ X 11.7’
– Ceiling height: 9.2’
This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.