Charming and Classic One Bedroom w/ large private back porch!
This is a large classic one bedroom one bath apartment with soaring ceilings gorgeous hardwood floors a magnificent kitchen and bath. Apartment is located in excellent location between Alamo Square Park, Lower Haight, and Hayes Valley.
The kitchen includes a center island with room for two barstools, a brand new gas range, dishwasher, retro style sink. Full length granite on the backsplash, and built-in microwave to save counter top space. There is a pantry to store your kitchen items and food and a hanging pot rack.There is an oversized covered back porch, with lovely views and privacy with room for an outdoor table and chairs.
Lovely period style details and gorgeous fixtures abound including stain glass on the entry door. The master bedroom has adjustable shelving, and a large additional coat closet in the hallway. The living room includes a plate rail perfect for displaying your art or books or knickknacks.
There is a shared backyard and laundry in the building.
– One Bedroom / One Bath
– Large private backporch
– Kitchen includes: gas range, built-in microwave, dishwasher, pantry, banquette
– Newly renovated bathroom includes: walk in shower, storage, and white marble tile
– Tall 11.4′ ceilings
– Office nook
– Only four units in building
– Shared landscaped backyard
– Coin operated laundry
– Bike storage
– 748 Fell St
– 5 minutes walk to Alamo Square Park
– Walking distance to trendy Divisadero St and Haight St (lower Haight)
– One block to Hayes Valley
– Security Deposit: 1.5 X rent
– 12 month lease
– Utilities: Water, Trash included in rent
– Rent controlled building
– Cat Friendly (sorry- no dogs) additional deposit may apply
– Street Parking only (medium difficulty in this area)
– Sorry, no BBQ grills
– Available Now
– Living room: 15.6’ X 12.4’
– Bedroom: 11.3’ X 13’
– Office nook: 5.6’ X 4.5’
– Back porch: 16’ X 10’
– Kitchen: 12’ X 11.2’
– Ceiling height: 11.4’
– Good credit
– Verifiable income = or greater than 3x the rent
– Positive Landlord reference(s)
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.