Nice, 2 Bed/2 Bath with 1 car parking included!
Located in the heart of Pacific Heights, this large 2 Bedroom / 2 bathroom apartment is available for immediate occupancy. There is a shared laundry room located on the 2nd floor. There is one car parking in a two car garage w/ automatic door opener.
Walk to Union and Fillmore St and to many shops and coffee houses. Beautiful, Classic, Pacific Heights location with access Fillmore, Union, the Marina District and easy access to Van Ness
– 2 Bedroom / 2 bath apartment
– New vinyl flooring throughout
– Kitchen includes pantry, stove/oven and refrigerator and dishwasher
– New wood laminate floors throughout
– Building includes common roof top deck
– Building includes coin operated Washers / Dryers
– Garage parking is included (one car parking in shared garage)
– Building includes coin opp. Washer / Dryer
– Parking included in shared garage w/ automatic door opener
– Rent Controlled
– 2001 Broadway (Pacific Heights neighborhood)
– Walkscore = 95!
– 3 blocks to Lafayette Park
– 8 min walk to all the food and drink on Union St & Fillmore St
– Security Deposit: 1.5 x rent
– Owner pays water and garbage
– Sorry, no pets
– Non Smoking unit
– 12 month lease
– Parking: one car parking included
– Available now!
– Living room: 12.6’ x 16.6’
– Kitchen: 7’ x 10.6’
– Bedroom number one: 10.6’ x 10.3’
– Bedroom number two: 11.8’ x 13.9’
– Ceiling height: 7.9’
– Garage Height: 6’ tall
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.