Recently Renovated! One Bedroom / One Bath near Beach and GG Park!
Recently Renovated – charming 1 bedroom / 1 bathroom apartment. Super convenient location right off of Judah so you can catch the train or grab some food or drink nearby.
– One Bedroom / One Bathroom
– wood floors throughout
– 2nd Floor unit
– Small landing on back with easy access to small shared backyard.
– new coin operated Washer/dryer in building
– 1383 44th Ave (Outer Sunset)
– @ the corner of Judah and 44th Ave
– easy access to Muni N Judah metro
– Golden Gate Park just 3 blocks walk, 4.5 blocks to beach
– nearby restaurants include: Judahlicious, Outerlands, Golden Gate Indian cuisine and pizza, Celia’s by the beach (mexican), Hook Fish, Thanh Long,
– Other Avenues Grocery Cooperative
– Security deposit: 1.5 x rent
– Owner Pays water/garbage
– 12 month lease
– Cat friendly
– Street Parking only
– Available Now
– Living room: 12.6 X9
– Bedroom: 10 X 13.6
– Ceiling height: 8.65
– Good credit
– Verifiable income = or greater than 3x the rent
– Positive Landlord reference(s)
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.