Nice one bed APT by GG Park/Ocean Beach - parking space included!
1276 46TH AVE APT 3 @ Lincoln/Irving in The Outer Sunset
Available now, showing by appointment only. Mask required. Thank you!
New renovated in 2022 with new kitchen, flooring & MORE. This is a one bedroom one bath apartment with east exposure. It’s located on the 2nd level of a 3 story apartment building with great neighbors. Located near Ocean Beach & 1 block Golden Gate Park! One car parking included in a shared carport. Building has shared coin operated W/D.
– One Bedroom / One Bathroom
– Newly renovated in 2022
– All new appliances in kitchen: SS Fridge and SS oven/range
– One car parking included for small or medium size automobile
– Coin operated laundry in building
– 1276 46th Ave @ Lincoln/Irving (Outer Sunset)
– 1 block to Golden Gate park
– 3 blocks to Ocean Beach
– Judah Muni Rail just 3 blocks away
– Lots of food and drink options on Judah, Irving and Lincoln
– One year lease
– Security deposit is 1.5 x rent
– Owner pays for water & garbage, Tenant pays all other utilities and services
– Non-smoking unit
– Cat negotiable w/ additional $500 deposit
– Available now!
Hallway: 9.5′ x 4′
Living room: 18′ x 12′
Kitchen:10.5” x 5′
Bathroom: 8′ x 4.5′
Bedroom: 13′ x 11′
Walk in closet: 6′ x 4.5′
* Measurements are wall to wall in kitchen and bathroom (the actual amount of floor space is less to allow for fixtures).
Please note: dimensions are estimates only – thank you.
Sheri Castilyn – Leasing Agent for Owner License # 01349629 / Broker Associate Rentals In SF 1318 Hayes Street San Francisco CA 94117.
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.
“This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.”