Magnificent! Spanish Style 5 Bedroom, 4.5 Bath + Garage Single Family
160 San Buenaventura Way is a magnificent 5 bedroom single family home located in the prestigious St Francis Woods neighborhood. Upon entering this magnificent home, you’re greeted with an extra large front lobby with beamed ceilings. On the left is an enormous beautiful sunken living room includes five oversized windows and a grand piano and working fireplace.
There is an enormous front facing formal dining room with three large windows. This can be accessed from the front foyer or through a swinging door from the kitchen.
The gourmet kitchen flows into a breakfast room and an office. The kitchen includes two dishwashers, a built-in dining table, desk, custom cabinetry and a microwave and six burner gas range.
Upstairs: There is a large owner’s suite with large walk-in closet and large bathroom with dual vanities, jacuzzi tub and walk-in shower.
There is a large front chasing Bedroom with access to a front balcony
An additional bedroom on the side with a jack and Jill bath leading to an extra large sunny rear facing bedroom for a total of 4 bedrooms upstairs.
Lower Level: There is a fifth bedroom downstairs or could be considered the servants quarters. Front loading washer and dryers are also included on the first level.
The exterior includes an extra large driveway with a parking two car garage EV charger and gorgeous landscaping with plenty of outdoor space.
– Four Bedrooms upstairs / w/ three full bathrooms
– One Bedroom w/ en suite bathroom located on first floor
– Half Bath located on main entry level.
– Large Formal Dining room
– Enormous Formal sunken living room
– Huge Kitchen includes: two dishwasher, six burner gas range, informal eating area, custom desk and cabinetry.
– 160 San Buenaventura Way
– St. Francis Woods neighborhood
– Nearby Sten Grove Park
– Nearby Stonestown for all new Whole Foods Market, Regal Cinemas and Trader Joes, Apple Store, and City Sports Club
– 12 month lease
– Security Deposit: 1.5 x rent
– Utilities: none included
– Exterior yard maintenance included
– Pets: negotiable w/ additional deposit
– Parking: one or two in the garage. At least four more in driveway.
– Garage: includes storage, parking and 220 V EV charger outlet
– Available now!
– Foyer: 10.9’ x 14.4’
– Living room: 28’ x 17.9’
– Kitchen: 19.5’ x 12.9’
– Breakfast room: 12.9’ x 10.2’
– Office: 8.8’ x 7.9’
– Dining Room: 13.8’ x 18.4’
– Ceiling Height: 9’
– Bedroom front: 13.5’ x 15.7’
– Bedroom side: 15’ x 12.6’
– Bedroom back: 14.2’ x 21’
– Owner‘s bedroom: 18.5’ x 18.4’
– Bedroom: 13’ x 12.8’
– Good credit
– Verifiable income = or greater than 3x the rent
– Positive Landlord reference(s)
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.