Fantastic 2 Bedroom in Marina District with Parking, Storage & Laundry
This is a fantastic two bedroom / one bathroom located in the Marina. The unit has tons of storage and garage parking included. Beautiful hardwood floors, open floorpan and a corner unit all with bay windows. There are 12 units in the building with secure package delivery. In unit washer / dryer are included. Rent also includes many utilities such as water, hot water, garbage, and heating.
– Two Bedroom / One Bathroom
– Corner unit with bay windows
– Beautiful Hardwood floors throughout
– Kitchen includes: dishwasher, microwave, gas range
– Washer and Dryer in unit
– Large storage room included with additional storage in garage
– One car parking included in garage w/ automatic door opener.
– 1490 Francisco St #7
– Marina District
– Only 1/2 block to Fort Mason
– Safeway very close
– Security deposit is 1.5x rent
– 12 month lease
– Utilities: Owner pays water / garbage / hot water / heat
– Well behaved pets considered w/ additional deposit
– Condo rules: If using professional movers, the HOA will need a Certificate of Insurance with the “1490 Francisco Co-Tenants TIC” listed as the Insured.
– Available Now!
– Living room: 15.1’ x 21.2’
– Kitchen/Breakfast nook: 14.2’ x 8’
– Bedroom: front: 16.2’ x 15.7’
– Bedroom: 10.9’ x 13.8’
– Ceiling height: 9’
– Storage room: 5.4’ x 8.9’
– Good credit
– Verifiable income = or greater than 3x the rent
– Positive Landlord reference(s)
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.