Spectacular, Two Bedroom, One Bath with outdoor space!
Absolutely fantastic two bedroom, one bath full length flat located in the vibrant Castro Neighborhood. There is a small office with a window. A large front facing living room could be opened up to the bedroom with double parlor doors. Another rear facing bedroom overlooks a large private deck. There is an eat in kitchen and large light filled private laundry room. The backyard is shared. Super friendly owner lives in top floor unit.
– Large 2 Bedroom + office / 1 Split Bathroom
– Large back outdoor deck
– Shared backyard access
– Small dog friendly
– Landlords live in upstairs unit
– Kitchen includes dishwasher, gas range, disposal
– Large private laundry room
– Bike parking available
– 117 Eureka St
– Eureka Valley / Castro neighborhoods
– 12 month lease
– Utilities: water & Garbage included
– no smoking unit
– Dog friendly with additional deposit
– Rent Controlled unit
– Street parking only (somewhat challenging in this area)
– Available Now!
– Front living room: 15.9’ x 11.9’
– Office: 8.5’ x 5’
– Bedroom number one: 11.8′ x ?
– Bedroom number two: 11.8’ x 15.2’
– Kitchen: 12’ x 11.7’
– Laundry room: 11.2’ x 12.2’
– Ceiling height: 9.8’
– Back deck: 7’ x 10’
– Back deck number two: 6.7’ x 12.8’
– Foyer: 7.5’ x 6.9’
– Owner lives upstairs and bass noise sensitive
– Backyard entertainment requires advance scheduling with owner
– Good credit
– Verifiable income = or greater than 3x the rent
– Positive Landlord reference(s)
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.