Top Floor, Victorian 3 bedroom w/ in-unit W/D in Hayes Valley !
Coming Soon!! Available July 1st 2023
This beautifully renovated, top-floor flat is spacious with three bedrooms and two full modern bathrooms. Upon entering, there is a bright foyer and living room with lots of natural sunlight streaming in the large windows. There’s a large eat-in kitchen, which has been renovated with beautiful cabinets and countertops, and is well equipped with stainless steel appliances (refrigerator, dishwasher, gas range and microwave). Beautiful original Victorian details such as chair rail, functioning pocket doors, transom windows, tall baseboards, bay windows / alcove, original built – ins, bead board, hard wood floors and two gorgeous decorative fireplaces. There is a really cool sketched artwork in hallway. Private laundry and deck included. This is a Must See!!
Located in Hayes Valley, unit is just steps away from tons of food, drinks, stores, parks and other conveniences. Walk Score = 99! Biker’s Score! 98! This is a walker’s and biker’s paradise! Most daily errands do not require a car.
– Large and spacious
– 3 Bedrooms
– 2 Renovated Full Bathrooms
– Original Victorian details
– 2 decorative fireplaces
– Stained glass skylight
– Amazing sketched artwork in hallway
– Renovated eat in kitchen Kitchen (stainless steel appliances: refrigerator, microwave, gas range, and dishwasher)
– Private in-unit laundry
– Gorgeous hardwood floors throughout
– Private balcony / deck
– 505 Grove St
– Hayes Valley neighborhood
– Walk Score = 99! Walker’s Paradise!
– Bike Score = 98!
– Rider’s Paradise = 99!
– 10 minute walk from the J CHURCH, the KT INGLESIDE-THIRD and the M OCEAN VIEW at the Van Ness Station Outbound stop
– Nearby parks include Patricia’s Green, Octavia Blvd and Memorial Court
– One year lease
– Security deposit: 1.5 x rent
– Owner pays: Water & Garbage
– Tenant pays: PG&E & Cable/Internet
– Unit delivered unfurnished
– Non-smoking unit
– Pet friendly with $750 pet deposit
– Street parking only
– Available June 25th 2023
– Front bedroom west: 10’ x 7.6’
– Front bedroom east: 12’ × 17.9’
– Middle bedroom: 11.7’ × 12’
– West rear room: 7.9’ × 15.3’
– Kitchen: 11.9’ × 13’
– Living room: 14.7’ × 12’
– Back deck: 5.1’ × 10.1’
– Ceiling height 10.5’
– Good credit
– Verifiable income = or greater than 3x the rent
– Positive Landlord reference(s)
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. Square footage is an estimate only, not an exact measurement. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. Thank you.This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.