HUGE 1920s 1 BDR/ 1 BA w/ Bay Windows and Large Walk In Closets
750 Presidio Ave #102 is located in Lower Pac Heights/ Laurel Heights
Please view the unit in person before applying. Thank you.
Immaculate Lower Pac Heights 1 BDR/ 1 BATH with classic details of 1920’s. Original fittings, hardwood floors, period light fixtures, bay windows with shutters and window dressings.
Shared coin op laundry in building and bike storage in the garage of this well-maintained non-smoking 21 unit building.
Walking distance to Trader Joe’s, Target City Center, Laurel Heights retail corridor and Geary & Divisadero restaurants and cafes, and Muni lines
– 1 BDR/ 1 BATH
– First floor unit
– Hardwood floors throughout
– Huge walk in closets
– Eat in kitchen with stove and refrigerator and good amount of storage
– Bay windows in LR and BDR
– Year Built: 1928
– 21 unit building w/ onsite manager
– Walk Up building
– Shared Coin Op Laundry onsite
– Shared Bike Storage in Garage
– One car garage parking available – $150 or $250 mo (depending on space)
– Available now
– One year lease required
– Security Deposit: 2x the rent
– Utilities: Tenant pays for PG&E, Owner pays for water, garbage & steam heat
– Sorry, no co-signers, Must have clean credit history and total gross household income is at least 3x the rent per month
– Non-smoking unit
– Sorry – No Pets
Rentals In SF
Broker – Rentals In SF 1318 Hayes Street San Francisco CA 94117
Rental listings subject to change at any time. (Agent) believes all information contained herein to be correct but assumes no legal responsibility for the accuracy, any errors, or any omissions in this ad or any syndicated ads on third party websites. PLEASE NOTE: Visit www.rentalsinsf.com directly for the most current and complete rental listing info. This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.